Saturday, May 2, 2009

How to Dance, Dance, Dance with Your Kitty Cat.

This episode is based on this youtube video Luke saw several months ago. This video is extremely annoying, but never fails to make me laugh more than halfway through.


Luke loves to help our cats do this dance and he wanted to teach you all how to do this as well.



Transcription:
Hi! I'm Bebo and I'm [you're] watching Bebo Tv! On today's episode I can teach you how to dance, dance, dance I'm a kitty cat. So let's get started. So you say dance I'm a kitty cat. Dance, dance, dance, Olive dance, Ermie dance, Dance I'm a kitty cat Olive dance, Ermie dance. Thanks for watching, I'll see you again tomorrow on Bebo Tv! The end.

2 comments:

  1. That funny grin on Luke is hysterical. Poor Olive, gonna go baaaaaaarf! Boy, she's grown too.

    You,re right. I had the same experience. First the kitty viddi is annoying but halfway through you can't help but start laughing. Then it gets stuck in your head. Oh noooooooo.

    Thanks Bebo, for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Olive hasn't barfed yet after singing this song with Luke.

    Ermie has.

    ReplyDelete